Here are the steps required to upload an event image:
1. From the "Edit Event Page" in the Event Control Center click on the "Change Event Image" button
2. A modal popup will appear that allows you to upload an image. Click "Upload" and select your image
3. After you upload your image you should see your uploaded image on the left hand side along with a cropping tool that allows you to select the cropped area of your image
4. Move and re-size the cropping tool as required to get your desired image. You will see a preview of your cropped image on the right hand side. Note, if you image is smaller than 220x300px you will see your image, but won't be able to crop it, since no cropping is required.
5. Click "Apply" and the modal popup will be dismissed and you'll be back on the "Edit Event Page" and should see a preview of your image. If you can't click "Apply" on the modal popup, it's usually because your image needs to be cropped, but no cropping area was selected.
If you need more help, please send us an email at [email protected]
and attach a screenshot of what you're seeing and we'd be happy to help further.